Corning Falcon Cell Scrapers
Designed to provide maximum accessibility to growth surfaces. Corning Falcon Cell Scrapers provide superior scraping ability with dishes, plates, and flasks.
Manufacturer: Corning 353087
- Suitable for use with a variety of culture vessels
- Highly compliant thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) blade pivots to provide multiple angles to remove cells from entire growth surface
- Cross-ribbed polystyrene handle provides greater rigidity for better control when scraping cells
- Flexible joint between blade and handle improves ease of access into neck of flask or roller bottle
- Available in four sizes; to accommodate multiple laboratory needs
- Pre-sterilized and individually wrapped in peel-open, medical-style packaging
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For a variety of cell culture vessels, increased efficiency in culture dishes and 75cm2 flasks|
|Compliant TPE blade and rigid, cross-ribbed polystyrene handle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok