Falcon Chambered Cell Culture Slides
Packaged in disposable incubation trays. Corning Falcon Chambered Cell Culture Slides are ideal for in situ DNA amplification/hybridization, tissue and tumor typing/pathology, or any study requiring a small, accessible culture area.
Manufacturer: Corning 354118
- Simplify analysis: culture, fix, stain and examine your samples under a microscope without cell transfer
- Polystyrene chamber affixed to a specially cleaned and triple-rinsed glass microscope slide (25 x 75mm)
- Safety Removal Tool separates wells from slide; gasket remains with plastic vessel, prevents cross-contamination and doesn't interfere with further processing
- Culture up to 8 different conditions on a single glass microscope slide
- Numeric labeling; 4-well, and 8-well formats available
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.7 to 0.8mL|
|Handled polystyrene lid, safety removal tool|
|Cell Culture Slide|
|In situ DNA amplification or hybridization, tissue and tumor typing or pathology, or any study requiring a small, accessible culture area|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok