Falcon Nontreated Tissue Culture Flasks
Similar to the surface of a bacteriological Petri dish
Manufacturer: Corning 353009
- Canted necks
- Growth surface is more hydrophobic than a treated surface
- Nonpyrogenic and sterile
- Constructed from optically clear virgin polystyrene
- Manufactured under a registered ISO 9002 quality system
- 100% leak testing of injection-molded flasks Volumetric graduation accuracy (±5% of volume) Stringent requirements for flatness of optical growth surface
- Cap Types Two-position plug-seal caps for use in open or closed incubation
- Vented caps incorporate a 0.2µm membrane for consistent gas exchange and reduced contamination
- Rigid phenolic (lined) caps twist on and provide the most reliable liquid/gastight sealing
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For enhanced cell attachment and growth|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok