Falcon Serological Pipets
Features exceptionally crisp, dark, easy-to-read printing with reverse and negative graduations. Corning Falcon Serological Pipets are individually wrapped in Advantage all-plastic thermoformed package.
Manufacturer: Corning, Inc. 356525
- Gamma-irradiated, nonpyrogenic, made of clear polystyrene for optical clarity
- Exclusive graduation alignment mark allows graduations to be brought into line of sight before complete removal of the wrapper
- Inside surface discourages formation of meniscus, thereby reducing reading errors Total delivery accuracy of pipets, ±3%, with a 1.5% coefficient of variation
- Negative graduations allow for extra capacity
- Polyester fiber plug helps prevent overfill
- Color coding on packaging and blow-out rings allows easy identification of size
|Falcon™ Serological Pipet|
|0.84 oz., 25mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok