Corning Falcon Serological Pipets, Bulk Pack
Color-coded pipets facilitate correct size selection. Corning Falcon Serological Pipets are ideal for tissue culture or any nontoxic solution.
Manufacturer: Corning 357529
- Gamma-irradiated, nonpyrogenic, made of clear polystyrene for optical clarity
- Feature exceptionally crisp, dark, easy-to-read printing with both reverse (except on 1mL) and negative graduations
- Exclusive graduation alignment mark allows graduations to be brought into line of sight before complete removal of the wrapper
- Inside surface discourages formation of meniscus, thereby reducing reading errors
- Total delivery accuracy of pipets, ±3%, with a 1.5% coefficient of variation
- Negative graduations allow for extra capacity
- Polyester fiber plug helps prevent overfill
|For tissue culture usage or any non toxic solution|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok