Falcon Tissue Culture Treated Flasks
Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene for easy viewing of sample or cells. Corning Falcon Tissue Culture Treated Flasks features vacuum-gas plasma tissue culture treatment to ensure consistent growth surface.
Manufacturer: Corning 355001
- Nonpyrogenic; Sterile
- Manufactured under a registered ISO 9002 quality system
- 100% leak testing of injection-molded flasks
- Volumetric graduation accuracy (±5% of volume) Stringent requirements for flatness of optical growth surface
- Canted-neck 150cm2 flasks which are low-profile for stacking and efficient use in incubator; include locking caps and graduations
- Straight-neck 175cm2 flasks have frosted writing area
- 225cm2 flasks with locking caps, frosted writing area, vertical graduations, 100mL maximum horizontal working volume line and a skirted, canted neck for extra stability
- 300cm2 flasks, manufactured in an ISO Class 8 cleanroom with blow-molded design, printed graduations, straight neck, and white marking area
- Two-position plug-seal caps for use in open or closed incubation Vented caps incorporate a 0.2µm membrane for consistent gas exchange and reduced contamination Rigid phenolic (lined) caps twist on and provide the most reliable liquid/gastight sealing
- Patented locking incubation position, found on the 150cm2 and 225cm2 flasks, prevents caps from falling off or closing while in the open position
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For enhanced cell attachment and growth|
|Tissue culture treated|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok