Thermo Scientific Cfr9I (XmaI)
The Cfr9I (XmaI) restriction enzyme recognizes C^CCGGG sites and cuts best at 37°C in its own unique buffer (Isoschizomers: TspMI, XmaCI, XmaI).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific ER0171
Conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'...C▵C C G G G...3'
3'...G G G C C▵C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Cfr9I:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.2 at 37°C), 5mM MgCl2, 200mM sodium glutamate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Cfr9I is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 250mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Cfr9I, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps-no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps-no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps-cleavage impaired
- EcoKI: never overlaps-no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps-no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 5U of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1µg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
To achieve complete digestion of substrate with Cfr9I, the concentration of DNA should be no less than 50µg/mL in the reaction buffer.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok