Thermo Scientific DreamTaq DNA Polymerase
Get higher sensitivity, longer PCR products and higher yields in all standard PCR applications with this enhanced Taq DNA polymerase.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific EP0703
DreamTaq DNA Polymerase is an enhanced Taq DNA polymerase optimized for all standard PCR applications. It ensures higher sensitivity, longer PCR products and higher yields compared to conventional Taq DNA polymerase. DreamTaq DNA Polymerase uses the same reaction set-up and cycling conditions as conventional Taq DNA polymerase. Extensive optimization of reaction conditions is not required. It is supplied with optimized DreamTaq buffer, which includes 20 mM MgCl2.
DreamTaq PCR Master Mix (2X) is a ready-to-use solution containing DreamTaq DNA Polymerase, optimized DreamTaq buffer, MgCl2, and dNTPs. This pre-mixed formulation saves time and reduces contamination due to the fewer pipetting steps required for PCR set up. The master mix retains all features of DreamTaq DNA Polymerase. It is capable of robust amplification of up to 6 kb from genomic DNA and up to 20 kb from viral DNA.DreamTaq DNA Polymerase ensures higher sensitivity, longer PCR products and higher yields compared to conventional Taq DNA polymerase. DreamTaq DNA Polymerase uses the same reaction set-up and cycling conditions as conventional Taq DNA polymerase. Extensive optimization of reaction conditions is not required. It is supplied with optimized DreamTaq buffer, which includes 20 mM MgCl2. DreamTaq DNA Polymerase generates PCR products with 3'-dA overhangs. It does not incorporate dUTP.
- Robust amplification with minimal optimization
- High yields of PCR products
- Higher sensitivity compared to conventional Taq DNA polymerase
- Amplification of long targets up to 6kb from genomic DNA and up to 20kb from viral DNA
- Generates 3'-dA overhangs
- Incorporates modified nucleotides
Definition of Activity Unit
- One unit of the enzyme catalyzes the incorporation of 10nmol of deoxyribonucleotides into a polynucleotide fraction (adsorbed on DE-81) in 30 min at 70°C
- Enzyme activity is assayed in the following mixture: 67mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.8 at 25°C), 6.7 mM MgCl2, 1mM 2-mercaptoethanol, 50mM NaCl, 0.1mg/mL BSA, 0.75mM activated calf thymus DNA, 0.2mM of each dNTP, 0.4MBq/mL [3H]-dTTP
- The enzyme is supplied in: 20mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 100mM KCl, stabilizing agent and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- The absence of endo-, exodeoxyribonucleases and ribonucleases confirmed by appropriate quality tests; Functionally tested in PCR
Inhibition and Inactivation
- Inhibitors: ionic detergents (deoxycholate, sarkosyl and SDS) at concentrations higher than 0.06, 0.02 and 0.01%, respectively (1)
- Inactivated by phenol/chloroform extraction
Routine PCR amplification of DNA fragments up to 6kb; RT-PCR; Genotyping; Generation of PCR products for TA cloning
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Routine PCR amplification of DNA fragments up to 6kb; RT-PCR; Genotyping; Generation of PCR products for TA cloning|
|DreamTaq DNA Polymerase|
|5 x 500U (5U/µL)|
|5u/uL, 5 x 500U|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
In certain countries use of this product is covered by patents. Purchase of product in these countries includes non-transferable, limited license for using only this amount of product for the purchaser's own internal research.
This product is licensed under one or more U.S. Patents Nos. 5,500,363 and 5,352,778 or corresponding foreign patents. This product is licensed under one U.S. Patent No. 5,436,149 or corresponding foreign patents owned by Takara Bio, Inc.