Thermo Scientific™ RevertAid H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit
Perform efficient synthesis of first strand cDNA from RNA templates with this complete synthesis system.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ K1632
RevertAid H Minus First Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit is a complete system for efficient synthesis of first strand cDNA from RNA templates. The kit includes RevertAid H Minus Reverse Transcriptase, which has a point mutation that completely eliminates RNase H activity. Therefore, it does not degrade RNA in RNA-DNA hybrids during synthesis of the first strand cDNA.
- High yields of full-length first strand cDNA up to 13 kb
- Increased reaction temperatures in the range of 42 to 55°C
- Supplied with the recombinant RiboLock RNase Inhibitor
- Complete kit - oligo(dT)18 and random hexamer primers included with the kit
• RevertAid H Minus Reverse Transcriptase
|First-Strand cDNA Synthesis Kit|
|Up to 13 kb|
|RevertAid H Minus|
|Real-Time Quantitative PCR (qPCR), Reverse Transcriptase PCR (RT-PCR)|
|42°C to 45°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok