Thermo Scientific RNase H
Ribonuclease H (RNase H) is an endoribonuclease that specifically degrades the RNA strand in RNA-DNA hybrids.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific EN0202
Ribonuclease H (Rnase H) specifically degrades the RNA strand in RNA-DNA hybrids. It does not hydrolyze the phosphodiester bonds within single-stranded and double-stranded DNA and RNA.
- Does not hydrolyze the phosphodiester bonds within single-stranded and double-stranded DNA and RNA
- The absence of endo-, exodeoxyribonucleases and ribonucleases confirmed by appropriate quality tests
- E.coli MRE-600 cells
- 18.4kDa monomer
Definition of Activity Unit:
- One unit of the enzyme catalyzes the formation of 1nmol of acid soluble products in 20 min. at 37°C
- Enzyme activity is assayed in the following mixture: 20mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.8), 40mM KCl, 8mM MgCl2, 1mM DTT, 24µM [3H]-poly(A)·poly(dT), 0.03mg/mL BSA, 4% (v/v) glycerol
- The enzyme is supplied in: 25mM HEPES-KOH (pH 8.0), 50mM KCl, 0.1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.1mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
10X Reaction Buffer:
- 200mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.8), 400mM KCl, 80mM MgCl2, 10mM DTT
Inhibition and Inactivation:
- Inhibitors: metal chelators, SH-blocking reagents
- Inactivated by heating at 65°C for 10 min.
- Removal of mRNA prior to synthesis of second strand cDNA (1)
- RT-PCR and qRT-PCR: removal of RNA after first strand cDNA synthesis
- Removal of the poly(A) sequences of mRNA after hybridization with oligo(dT) (2)
- Site-specific cleavage of RNA (3)
- Studies of in vitro polyadenylation reaction products
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|E.coli MRE-600 cells|
|metal chelators, SH-blocking reagents|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok