Thermo Scientific SatI (Fnu4HI)
The SatI (Fnu4HI) restriction enzyme recognizes GC^NGC sites and cuts best at 37°C in G buffer (Isoschizomers: Fnu4HI, Fsp4HI, ItaI).
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific ER1642
Lambda DNA digested with SatI (Fnu4HI), 1.4% agarose, 380 cleavage sites
conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.5'...G C^N G C...3'
3'...C G N^C G...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity
- 1X Buffer G:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 50mM NaCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- SatI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage
- After 50-fold overdigestion with SatI, more than 60% of the DNA fragments can be ligated in a reaction mixture containing 10-30U of T4 DNA Ligase/1µg of fragments and 10% PEG
- More than 90% of these can be recut
- Dam: never overlaps no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps no effect
- CpG: may overlap blocked
- EcoKI: never overlaps no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps no effect
- GC^SGC BcnI, Bme1390I
- GC^WGC MvaI, Bme1390I
At least two copies of SatI (Fnu4HI) recognition site are required for efficient cleavage.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok