Ferno 28-Z ProFlexx Red Chair Cot
The 28Z transforms from a cot to a chair so you can easily maneuver through tight hallways, narrow staircases, and small elevators, without transferring the patient
Manufacturer: Ferno 0012805
Available with or without a lower hard tray.
- Chair position provides maneuverability and flexibility when dealing with tight hallways, small elevators, and narrow staircases.
- Ergonomic release provides easy transition from chair to cot for loading into ambulance.
- Lightest weight roll-in style cot on the market at 69 lb., making it easier to maneuver.
- 48 in. length in chair position provides the shortest length of any cot in the market for easy maneuverability in tight areas such as elevators or hallways.
- Pullout side handles and optional flip out foot-end handles provide additional lift points to assist loading heavy patients.
- Swingup undercarriage allows “one-man” loading and unloading of empty cot.
- Two 6 in. swivel wheels (with rolling and swivel wheel locks) and two stationary 6 in. wheels provide easy rolling over all surfaces plus superior steering control.
- 700 lb. load capacity.
- All metal frame construction means no plastic parts to wear out or fail.
- Powdercoated frame.
- Gasassist backrest with infinite positions allows patient to maintain upright torso position from chair to cot position, or lay flat in cot position for CPR or intubation.
- Patient restraints move with the patient to eliminate squeezing when changing positions.
- 72 in. lockon mattress with increased surface area accommodates larger patients.
- Maximum stability in chair or cot position.
- Ergonomicallydesigned release mechanism and lift points reduce situations that may cause strain or operator injury.
- Heatsealed mattress is impervious to bloodborne pathogens.
- Reflective labeling provides better nighttime visibility onscene
|700 lb., 318kg|
|80 x 25 x 33 in. (204 x 63 x 84cm)|
|Two 6 in. swivel wheels and two stationary 6 in. wheels|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok