Applied Biosystems GeneAmp dNTP Blend (100 mM)
Dissolved in glass-distilled water and titrated to pH 7.0 with NaOH
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems N8080261
GeneAmp dNTPs are deoxynucleotide triphosphates wiht high purity,making them ideal for use in PCR reactions or other applications.
- Guaranteed for PCR performance when used with GeneAmp PCR core reagents and GeneAmp instrument systems
- Premixed dNTP blends are available in various concentrations, offering ease of use
- Each vial contains blend of 100mM solution of dNTP (25mM each of dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP)
- Sufficient for 2000 PCR amplifications, 50µL each
- Kit contains 12 x 1mL vials
PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Store at -20°C in a constant temperature freezer.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.