Thermo Scientific Fiberlite F13-14 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor
Improve performance with versatility and speed by using the Thermo Scientific Fiberlite F13-14 x 50cy Fixed-Angle Rotor.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75006526
Improve performance with versatility and speed by using the Thermo Scientific Fiberlite F13-14 x 50cy Fixed-Angle Rotor, which provides 14-place capacity.
- Capacity: 14 x 50mL
- Maximum Speed/RCF: 10,000rpm/17,105 x g
These lightweight, carbon fiber rotors maximize performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free design.
- Enhanced productivity: Reduce run-times with higher G-forces with our lightweight carbon fiber rotors
- Unequalled durability: Corrosion-and fatigue-resistant design ensures structural integrity
- Secure investment: Backed by a 15-year warranty
- Compatible with Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and tubes for complete centrifuge solutions
Tube adapters are sold separately. For O-ring refresher kit, order 021-149-027 or contact your Sales Representative for more information.
Thermo Scientific Heraeus Multifuge X3/X3R/X3F/X3FR, Sorvall Legend XT/XF/XTR Centrifuge Series.
Pelleting prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells from cell cultures.
Performance may vary by centrifuge model
|13,855 x g (17,105 x g with 230V)|
|Fixed angle rotor|
|Fiberlite F13-14 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor for Sorvall Legend T Plus/RT Plus|
|14 x 50mL|
|9,000rpm (10,000 with 230V model)|
|Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ Legend™ T Plus/RT Plus centrifuges|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok