Thermo Scientific Fiberlite F14-6 x 250LE Fixed Angle Rotor
Increase performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free carbon fiber design that supports a range of capacities and applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75003662
Increase performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free carbon fiber design by using the Thermo Scientific Fiberlite F14-6 x 250LE Fixed Angle Rotor, which supports a range of capacities and applications.
- Capacity: 6 x 250mL
- Max. Speed/RCF: 10,000rpm (11,000rpm with 230V model)/15,316 x g (18,533 x g with 230V model)
These lightweight, carbon fiber rotors maximize performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free design.
- Enhanced productivity: Reduce run-times with higher G-forces with our lightweight carbon fiber rotors
- Unequalled durability: Corrosion-and fatigue-resistant design ensures structural integrity
- Secure investment: Backed by a 15-year warranty
- Compatible with Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and tubes for complete centrifuge solutions
Tube adapters are sold separately. Order O-ring Refresher Kit (021-062-153) for replacements. Contact your Sales Representative for information.
Thermo Scientific Sorvall Super T21, Sorvall Legend XT, T+, Heraeus Multifuge X3, 3+ Series, Beckman GS-6, Allegra 6, GP Series.
Pelleting bacteria or yeast cells and for purifying nucleic acids and cells.
Performance may vary by centrifuge model
|15,316 x g (18,533 x g with 230V model)|
|Fixed angle rotor|
|Fiberlite F14-6 x 250LE Fixed Angle Rotor for use with Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend XT, Heraeus Multifuge X3 Series|
|6 x 250mL|
|10,000rpm (11,000rpm with 230V model)|
|Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ Legend™ XT/XF, Heraeus™ Multifuge™ X3/X3F and SL 40F centrifuges|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok