Thermo Scientific Fiberlite F15-8 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor
Pellet fractional samples with high RCF using the Thermo Scientific? Fiberlite? F15-8 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75006516
Pellet fractional samples with high RCF using the Thermo Scientific? Fiberlite? F15-8 x 50cy Fixed-Angle Rotor.
- Capacity: 8 x 50mL
- Max. Speed/RCF: 14,500rpm/24,446 x g
These lightweight, carbon fiber rotors maximize performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free design.
- Enhanced productivity: Reduce run-times with higher G-forces with our lightweight carbon fiber rotors
- Unequalled durability: Corrosion-and fatigue-resistant design ensures structural integrity
- Secure investment: Backed by a 15-year warranty
- Compatible with Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and tubes for complete centrifuge solutions
Adapters are sold separately. O-ring Refresher Kit (021-085-077) is also available. Contact your Sales Representative for more information.
For Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend X1, XT, T+, Heraeus Multifuge X1, 3+ Multifuge series, Eppendorf 5810/5804 Series
Pelleting cells, bacteria, subcellular fractions, and small amounts of nucleic acids and viruses.
Performance may vary by centrifuge model
|16,743 x g|
|Fixed angle rotor|
|Fiberlite F15-8 x 50cy Fixed Angle Rotor for Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend T+, Heraeus Multifuge 3+ Series|
|8 x 50mL|
|Thermo Scientific Sorval Legend™ T Plus and Heraeus™ Multifuge™ 3 Plus centrifuges|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok