Thermo Scientific Finnpipette F1 Fixed Volume Single-Channel Pipettes
Protect samples from contamination with this manual pipette, featuring an adjustable finger rest and antimicrobial surface.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 4651120
Protect samples from contamination with the Thermo Scientific Finnpipette F1 Fixed-Volume Pipette, featuring an adjustable finger rest, antimicrobial surface and super blow-out piston with volumes of 50µL and below. The Finnpipette F1 Fixed-Volume Pipette delivers light, smooth pipetting action with patented soft-touch tip ejection for maximum user comfort. The antimicrobial surface helps keep the pipette clean without the use of additional surface decontamination liquids. The entire pipette is resistant to UV light, reagents and moisture.Features:
- Antimicrobial surface: Silver (Ag) ions create a pipette surface that inhibits the growth of bacteria, microbes and fungus
- Adjustable finger rest: Finger rest can be adjusted 120° for optimal pipetting position
- Light, smooth pipetting action: Enables better results over longer pipetting periods
- Super blow-out piston with volumes of 50µL and below: Ensures delivery of micro-size drops
- Proprietary soft-touch tip ejection: Minimizes forces needed for tip ejection
|F1 Fixed Volume Single Channel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok