Thermo Scientific Finnpipette F1 Variable Volume Single-Channel Pipettes
Simplify volume adjustment with an easy “set and forget” lock mechanism, one of several convenient features of this ergonomic pipette.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 4641060
Simplify volume adjustment with Thermo Scientific Finnpipette F1 Variable-Volume Pipettes, which include an easy “set and forget” lock mechanism that features an adjustable finger rest and proprietary soft touch tip ejection. An antimicrobial treatment protects the instrument against contamination.Features:
- Silver (Ag) ions create an antimicrobial surface that inhibits growth of bacteria, microbes, and fungus
- “Set-and-forget” pipetting button enables easy volume adjustment
- Pipetting button rotates freely when not in locking position
- Finger rest can be adjusted 120° for optimal pipetting position
- Light, smooth pipetting action enables better results over longer periods
- Super blow-out piston with volumes of 50µL and below ensures delivery of micro-size drops
- Proprietary soft-touch tip ejection minimizes forces needed for tip ejection
|+/-3 to 1%|
|F1 Variable Volume Pipette|
|2.5 to 0.4%|
|Finntip Flex 200, 250 universal|
|2 to 20μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.