Thermo Scientific Finnpipette Focus Short Variable Volume Pipettes
Thermo Scientific Finnpipette Focus Short has been discontinued, and is no longer available.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 4600050
Finnpipette Focus Short has been discontinued, and is no longer available. Please take a moment to learn about our current available manual pipetting systems.
- Digital display is easy to read even while pipetter is in use
- “Super blow-out” feature on microsize pipetters ensures a new level of accuracy and precision at low-volume settings
- Telescopic piston boosts the power of the blow-out step, overcoming the capillary action that can hinder delivery of residual liquid
- Soft-touch tip ejection, an innovative gearing mechanism that produces increased downward force for tip release, also works to relieve hand stress
- Calibration is simply performed using tool (provided)
- Constructed of tough, lightweight polymers; fully autoclavable for absolute sterility
- Lightweight, ergonomic design defends against user fatigue
- Pipetter disassembles easily for cleaning or parts replacement
- Convenient stick-on shelf hanger allows you to store pipetter on a shelf, counter, or almost any surface with a square edge
- Features “fast-dial” system with 0.01µL fine adjustment on microvolumes
- Large, color-coded thumb button allows fast, accurate volume setting
- Finger rest ensures a secure grip and correct pipetting angle
When a range is given, the first value applies to the smallest volume in the stated range; the second, to the largest volume.
For use with Finntip tips. Also compatible with all Fisherbrand Universal-Fit tips, Ergo-F, Large Orifice, Large Orifice/Genomic Aerosol Barrier, and Low-Retention tips.
Calibration certificate guarantees accuracy and precision; in-lab calibration tool.
|±1.0 to 0.6%|
|Finnpipette Focus Short; Range: 100-1000µL, Discontinued|
|0.6 to 0.2%|
|100 to 1000µL|
|Finntip 1000, 1000 Ext., Flex 1000|