Thermo Scientific Finnpipette Focus Short Variable Volume Pipettes
Thermo Scientific Finnpipette Focus Short has been discontinued, and is no longer available.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 4600110
Finnpipette Focus Short has been discontinued, and is no longer available. Please take a moment to learn about our current available manual pipetting systems.
- Digital display is easy to read even while pipetter is in use
- “Super blow-out” feature on microsize pipetters ensures a new level of accuracy and precision at low-volume settings
- Telescopic piston boosts the power of the blow-out step, overcoming the capillary action that can hinder delivery of residual liquid
- Soft-touch tip ejection, an innovative gearing mechanism that produces increased downward force for tip release, also works to relieve hand stress
- Calibration is simply performed using tool (provided)
- Constructed of tough, lightweight polymers; fully autoclavable for absolute sterility
- Lightweight, ergonomic design defends against user fatigue
- Pipetter disassembles easily for cleaning or parts replacement
- Convenient stick-on shelf hanger allows you to store pipetter on a shelf, counter, or almost any surface with a square edge
- Features “fast-dial” system with 0.01µL fine adjustment on microvolumes
- Large, color-coded thumb button allows fast, accurate volume setting
- Finger rest ensures a secure grip and correct pipetting angle
When a range is given, the first value applies to the smallest volume in the stated range; the second, to the largest volume.
For use with Finntip tips. Also compatible with all Fisherbrand Universal-Fit tips, Ergo-F, Large Orifice, Large Orifice/Genomic Aerosol Barrier, and Low-Retention tips.
Calibration certificate guarantees accuracy and precision; in-lab calibration tool.
|±3.5 to 1.0%|
|Finnpipette Focus Short µTip; Range: 0.5-5µL, Discontinued|
|3.0 to 0.8%|
|0.5 to 5 μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok