Thermo Scientific Finntip Pipette Tips
Ensure accurate, precise pipetting. These tips are designed using our knowledge of liquid handling, with uniformly smooth, hydrophobic surfaces that prevent liquid retention.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 9400100
Ensure accurate, precise pipetting. Thermo Scientific? Finntip? Pipette Tips are manufactured using high quality raw materials and the latest molding techniques. Finntips are designed using our knowledge of liquid handling. Our modern automated production facilities, and our expertise, enable us to produce uniformly smooth, hydrophobic surfaces on the inside and outside of our tips, to prevent liquid retention.
- Smooth, uniform surface prevents liquid retention
- Volume range from 0.2µL to 10mL
- Available sterile or nonsterile
- Packaging options include racks, bags, boxes, bulk, and refill packs
- Color-coded racks to match the compatible Finnpipette
- Color-coding only applies to rack and refill packaging
Manufactured according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 13485 (CE/IVD certified)
|Finntip 200 Ext, 5 to 200μLL, 7.8cm, Orange|
|Finntip 200 Ext|
|Manufactured according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 13485 (CE/IVD certified)|
|Thermo Scientific Finn Pipette 200|