DescriptionFreedom of Movement
- Articulated knee, self-fabric adjustable waist band with elasticized back
- Welt-style rear and extra deep front-slash style pockets with spade style flaps and hook/loop closure
- Oversized mid-thigh cargo pockets with hook/loop flap closure
- Self-locking zipper side slits allow access to inner garment
- Knee-high leg zippers mounted to Nomex tape, optional 100% neoprene knee-pad
- 2 in.wide Scotchlite™ Triple Trim around legs at mid-calf
Available in either Indura™ UltraSoft (flame-resistant cotton) or Nomex™ IIIA (inherently flame resistant at the fibers).
Both Styles available in sizes Small/Regular to 3X-Large/Regular and Small/Long to 3X-Large/Long.
For ordering information and sizing, contact your Fisher Scientific™ Fire and Emergency Services Customer Service Representative.
U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition).
Meets or exceeds Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
|FR Cotton/Nylon blend|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok