- Bovine serum albumin (BSA) commonly used as an additive or nutrient in cell and microbial culture
- Free of DNase, RNase, and protease
- BSA is used to stabilize enzymes during DNA digestion
- Can also be used to help determine quantity of unknown proteins in protein assays
- BSA in water with protein concentration of 20 mg/mL
|Protein Stabilizer and Blocking Agent|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok