Fisher BioReagents EZ-Run Protein Gel Staining Solution
Ready-to-use solution for highly sensitive staining of proteins separated in polyacrylamide gels
EZ-Run Protein Gel Staining Solution contains Coomassie Brilliant Blue G-250. Due to the property of the dye to form colloidal particles, proteins are preferentially stained without significant background staining of the gel matrix.
- Detection is linear over two orders of magnitude with as little as 5ng protein detected
- Sensitivity: 5ng BSA in 10% SDS-PAGE, 1.0mm thick gel, well width 3mm
- Does not contain toxic methanol or acetic acid
- Provides rapid destaining with simple water washes
- Can be reused twice without significant loss of sensitivity
- Tested for staining sensitivity in minigels using purified proteins and Protein Molecular Weight Standards
|Highly sensitive staining of proteins separated in Polyacrylamide gels|
|Coomassie™ Brilliant Blue G-250|
Buy three life sciences chemicals and get two more at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok