Fisher BioReagents™ LB Agar, Miller (Pre-Buffered Capsules)
Used as a microbial growth medium for the cultivation of E. coli strains for the preparation of plasmid DNA and recombinant proteins.
- Directions for Media Preparation: Add 20 capsules per 1L of purified water, such as BP2820 (Fisher BioReagents Microbial Cell Culture Grade Water). Heat to completely dissolve capsule. Before use, sterilize by autoclaving for 15 minutes.
- Product is in capsule form
- Each capsule contains 1g of broth
- Capsules are prebuffered and set to pH 7.2 at 20°C using a 10mM solution of tris/tris HCl
- pH will vary with temperature
|Casein Peptone 10g/L, Yeast extract 5g/L, Sodium Chloride 10g/L, Agar 15g/L, TRIS/TRIS HCl 1.5g/L|
|For maintenance and propagation of Escherichia coli in molecular biology procedures|
|LB Agar, Miller|
|500 x 1g|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok