Fisher HealthCare Pinnacle Portfolio Clarifier 1, 2
Unique acetic acid reagents, developed to supplement our family of Hematoxylins
- Designed as a system
- Removes background stain caused by excessive use of tissue adhesive Increases cell transparency Selectively removes hematoxylin staining caused by excess adhesive without affecting nuclear staining
- Use of Clarifier will improve contrast between the nuclei and cytoplasm
- Acid alcohol requires quick dips while Clarifier dictates a set time (30-60 seconds for Clarifier 1 and 20-30 seconds for Clarifier 2)
- Each component has added value and benefits that reduces cost per slide
- Unique chemical formulae promotes long-term chemical stability, which extends the usable life of each component
- Subjected to some of the highest quality manufacturing standards in the industry
- Packaging improvements enhance product longevity
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Developed to supplement our family of hematoxylins|
|4 x 1 gal.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok