Fisher Science Education™ Primary Stereomicroscopes
Popular stereomicroscopes for education and industry.
Rugged and dependable, delivers a 3-dimensional, unreversed image with great resolution,
brightness and clarity.
- Paired widefield 10x eyepieces are supplied standard, with diopter adjustment on left side
- Interpupillary adjustment from 50mm to 75mm
- Objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic and fixed permanently in place
- Standard magnification of 20x is considered ideal
- Optional WF15x eyepieces increase magnification by 50%
- High intensity, 12V 10W built-in incidental (top) and transmitted (bottom) illumination
- Rack and pinion focusing with slip clutch and tension adjustment
- Mounted on metal post, adjusts up and down
- 80mm reversible black/white plastic contrast plate and 80mm frosted glass stage plate
- Locked-on stage clips
- Cast frame, gray enamel finish
Warranty and Services
Five-year limited warranty, excluding bulbs and fuses
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok