||N/A||accuFlow pH Combination, Flushable Junction; accupHast reference, BNC connector.||
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available. Please call customer service for assistance: 1-800-766-7000.
||View substitute products »|
- No ceramic frit or fiber junction to clog
- Improved service life, reproducible results, easy maintenance
- Press down on cap to flush viscous solutions and small particles away from reference junction
- Saturated KCl electrolyte is suitable for biological, pharmaceutical and Tris applications
- Perfect for the most difficult applications: wastewater samples, Tris samples, foods, soils, sludges, slurries and other viscous samples
Models with Ag/AgCl internal reference
- Have double junction to isolate sample from silver and precipitates
- Have sealed Ag/AgCl reference and special electrolyte to eliminate slow response when measuring samples at different temperatures in quick succession
- Available in pH combination electrodes with or without built-in ATC probe
Cap Color: P (Purple) = biological, pharmaceutical and Tris applications; NA = no color code.
Fill Solution: Cat. No. SP138-500 saturated KCl.
|0°C to 100°C|
|0 to 14|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok