||N/A||Excel XL15 pH Meter Kit||
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available. Please call customer service for assistance: 1-800-766-7000.
||View substitute products »|
Simple but powerful; large, full color, touchscreen display
- Auto-calibrates with up to six pH buffers from three standard sets and 15 different buffers; custom buffers and manual calibration pH mode accepts standard or accuFet nonglass electrodes
- Windows CE-driven, full-color touchscreen provides unmatched ease of use in operation and setup
- Windows CE operating system makes operation intuitive from the first time you turn it on Easily recognizable icons help you get to setup or measurement modes quickly, for both everyday measurements and more complicated routines
- Extended pH range: -2 to +20pH; reads to 0.1mV for accurate titrations and ORP readings, too
- Adjustable resolution to 0.001pH Calibration at up to six points for exceptional accuracy of ±0.002pH
- Customizable printer/computer output
- 1000-reading datalog capability
- Print Setup lets you print exactly what you want, when you want
- Displays time in 12- or 24-hour format, date in U.S. or international format
- USB port lets you connect keyboard, mouse, or trackball for meter control, or connect printer or PC for data output
- RS-232 serial port lets you connect to PCs or printers without USB, or frees computer USB port while using the meter is in use
- Ethernet allows unmatched LAN connectivity and even allows software upgrades
- Designed in compliance with FDA's 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
- This software lets you expand the memory space of your meter to your personal computer's hard disk, and manage multiple projects under separate ID logins
- Password security protects each ID login's data from tampering and accidental deletion.
- Durable ABS plastic housing resists dust and chemicals
- Dimensions: 9.25L x 6.5W x 3.5 in.H (23.5 x 16.5 x 9cm)
- Net weight 2.75 lb. (1.2kg)
Warranty and Services
accumet Three-Year Warranty. accumet Model XL15 is warranted to the end user to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of three years. Call your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative for full details.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok