Fisherbrand Analog Vortex Mixer
Variable speed, analog control that allows low rpm start-up for gentle shaking or high-speed mixing for vigorous vortexing of samples.
- Used for flasks, beakers, tubes and microwell plates
- Touch mode mixer with three-way power switch
- Orbit: 4.9mm
- Speed knob: Variable 1 to 10 dial marks
- Variable speed: 300 to 3200rpm
- L x W x H: 20.2 x 12.1 x 12.7cm (8 x 4.75 x 5in.)
- Maximum speed will vary depending on accessory used
- 5 year warranty
Warranty and Services
5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
|5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.|
|Includes both cup head and 3 in. head with cover. Units are supplied with a 72in. (183cm), 3-wire cord and plug (230V units are supplied with Euro type plug and UK and CH adapters).|
|Analog vortex mixer|
|7.97 x 4.75 x 5” (20.2 x 12.1 x 12.7cm)|
|300 to 2500rpm|
|US Euro type plug and UK CH adapters|
|230V, 0.6 amps, 135 watts|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok