Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Fisherbrand™ Analog Vortex Mixer
Variable speed, analog control that allows low rpm start-up for gentle shaking or high-speed mixing for vigorous vortexing of samples.
Includes: Cup head and 3 in. head w/cover
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
- Used for flasks, beakers, tubes and microwell plates
- Touch mode mixer with three-way power switch
- Orbit: 4.9mm
- Speed knob: Variable 1 to 10 dial marks
- Variable speed: 300 to 3200rpm
- Electrical requirements: 120V 50/60Hz 150w
- L x W x H: 20.3 x 14 x 12.2cm (8 x 5.5 x 4.8 in.)
- Maximum speed will vary depending on accessory used
|120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Cup head and 3 in. head with cover|
|300 to 3200 rpm|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok