Fisherbrand Certified Traceable Digital Hygrometer/Thermometers
Meet critical experimental requirements, perform routine measurements, and fulfill all quality control needs.
Meet critical experimental requirements, perform routine measurements, and fulfill all quality control needs. Fisher Scientific Certified Traceable Digital Hygrometer/Thermometers are ideal for cleanrooms, hoods, environmental chambers, incubators, desiccators, and all inside/outside air monitoring.
Accessories: Data acquisition software and system with computer outlet part number: 15-077-70.
- Temperature range: -40° to +104°C and -40° to +220°F, with ±0.4°C (±0.4°F) accuracy, 0.1°C resolution
- RH range: 10 to 95% (basic model), 5 to 95% (instant model); accuracy, ±1.5%; resolution, 0.01%
- Calculate frost point, latent heat, sensible heat, vapor pressure, moisture content, specific enthalpy, specific volume, specific humidity, mixing ratio, and vapor density from moist air
- Programmable high and low setpoints for temperature, humidity, and dew point sense out-of-specification condition, sound alarm, and flash display
- Built-in memory recalls highest and lowest readings; computer output capability permits data to be captured, stored, and printed
- Instant model provides humidity readings in <10 seconds; basic model in up to 3.5 minutes
- Bright, 0.5 in.-high, four-digit LCD is 10 times more readable than glass thermometer sling units or meter scales
- Microcomputer, solid-state construction eliminates glass breakage, mercury separation, and dial shock damage
- Tough ABS plastic cases ensure a long lifeeven in severe lab or harsh plant environments
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
A certificate is provided to indicate instrument traceability to standards provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
|5.5 x 3.5 x 1.25 in. (14 x 8.9 x 3.2cm)|
|5 to 95% RH|
|-40° to +104.4°C|
|Ideal for cleanrooms, hoods, environmental chambers, incubators, desiccators and all inside/outside air monitoring|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|7 in. combination probe, 54 in. cable, 9V alkaline battery (one year intermittent, 100 hour continuous), low-battery indicator and ABS Plastic carrying case|
|Precision, thin film capacitance/ thermistor|
|-40° to +220°F|
|Instant Model Digital Hygrometer/Thermometer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok