Fisherbrand Clinical Rotators
Provide long life and dependable service for a variety of laboratory and clinical applications
Designed for general rotation of trays, vials, petri dishes, microwell plates, culture plates, slides, test tubes and agglutination cards.
- Variable rotary-dial speed control from 40 to 220rpm for gentle to vigorous agitation
- Timed (1 to 60 min.) or continuous-run modes
- Heavy-duty motor provides smooth, quiet rotation through 0.75 in. (1.9cm) orbit
- White silicone nonslip platform mat cleans easily and is autoclavable
- Can be used in operating conditions from 4° to 40°Csuitable for incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators
Two platform sizes offered.
Service agreement available.
Warranty and Services
|40 to 220rpm|
|1 to 60 min.|
|White Silicone nonslip platform|
|Ideal for rotation of flasks, test tube racks, beakers, vials, petri dishes, microwell plates, culture plates, Plastic/Glass trays and slides in microbiological, immunological and general clinical applications|
|4 to 40°C|
|20 to 80%|
|13.6 x 12.5 x 4.38 in. (345 x 32 x 11cm)|
|39.2 to 104°F|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok