Fisher Science Education Series Digital Compound Microscope
Designed for advanced high school, university and laboratory use. Fisherbrand DC20-169 Series Digital Compound Microscope, an advanced compound microscope with a built-in HDMI 1080 camera.
Manufacturer: Fisher Science Education DC20169SP
- Binocular viewing head with 30 degree inclined eyepieces for less eye strain.
- Energy-efficient LED illumination
- New rackless stage for ease of operation
- Upgraded objectives for image clarity with your choice of ASC, Semi-plan, plan or plan phase options
- Digital interface: USB 2.0 and HDMI
- Max resolution: up to 2.0MP (captured to SD card). Live USB output 2.0MP
- Operating Requirements: Windows 7 or higher, OSX and 250 MB of free HD space
|1.25 Abbe N.A.|
|Focus control: Coaxial|
|40X, 100X,400X, 1000X|
|Limited lifetime on the microscope, 1 year limited warranty on camera|