Fisherbrand High Form Vinyl Chair, Medium Bench Height
Choose to outfit your workplace with Fisherbrand chairs - biomechanically engineered seating offered in many configurations.
- Vacuum formed, urethane foam waterfall seats covered in flame-retardant vinyl
- Backrest adjusts forward 4 in. or backward 4 in.
- Lumbar support built into the back of the chair
- Seat height controlled by a pneumatic lift
- Black powder-coated steel base with fixed foot ring as an option
- Seat dimensions: 18 in. L x 19 in. W
- Backrest dimensions: 17 in. W x 12 in. H
- Base diameter: 24 in.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Round Tube Base|
|0 to 4 in.|
|0 to 10.16cm|
|Medium Back Chair|
|22 to 29 in.|
|Black Power-Coated Steel Tube|
|Medium Bench Height|
|15 year parts, lifetime on pneumatic lift, 5 year on upholstery|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok