Fisherbrand Incubating Microplate Shakers
Optimized for shaking four microplates or two microtube racks.
The instrument provides consistent and uniform shaking action. Microprocessor restarts if power is interrupted. Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time. Display is easily visible across lab benches.
- Features variable speed microprocessor control which displays last set-point
- PID temperature controller for precise control from ambient +5° to +65°C (model dependent)
- Triple eccentric drive with lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor
- Easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed and time
- Temperature calibration mode to calibrate unit to an external temperature device
- Overload protection by activation of audible and visual signals
- Speed ramping feature to slowly increase speed to desired set-point
- Timer with audible alarm present
- Caution hot indicator symbol
- Spill-resistant design
- Available with polycarbonate opaque lid for light sensitive samples
- Lid enables viewing of samples without disturbing internal temperature
- Orbit dimension: 0.12 in. (3mm)
- Operating conditions: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F), maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Includes a 92 in. (234cm) detachable, 3-wire cord and plug (230V units are supplied with Euro type plug)
Warranty and Services
2 year limited warranty on parts and labor
|±2% of set speed|
|1 second to 160 hours|
|41 to 104°F|
|100 to 1200rpm|
|Four microplates or two microtube racks|
|5 to 40°C|
|Dimensions: 17 x 11 x 7.75 in. (43.2 x 27.9 x 19.7cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok