Fisherbrand Isotemp Hot Plate, 30°C to 540°C, Ceramic
Size: 7 x 7 in.
Fit easily in hood or on benchtop. Easy and safe to use. Excellent for sample drying and general lab heating in environments between 4° to 40°C (39° to 104°F). Available with either a ceramic or aluminum heating plate surface.
- Easy-to-set analog temperature control knob with graduated scale
- LED display
- Top plate and base design diverts liquids away from internal electronics
- Safety warning system with visual alert protects user from accidental burns
- Incorporated base mount holds support rods up to 13mm diameterideal when using thermometers or pH probes
- Three sizes available
- 4 x 4 in. and 7 x 7 in. models heat to 540°C (1004°F); 10 x 10 in. models heat to 400°C (752°F)
- Reflective white ceramic surface is acid- and alkali-resistant and easy to clean
- Nonheating frame surrounds the heated ceramic plate for added protection
- Heat to 380°C (716°F)
- 7 x 7 in. heating surface
120V: CSA, CUS; 230V: CE, CSA, CUS
Warranty and Services
|86°F to 1004°F|
|7 x 7 in.|
|Detachable Line Cord|
|30°C to 540°C|
|120 V, 60 Hz|
|Safety warning system with visual alert protects user from accidental burns, redundant temperature control systems for over temperature protection|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok