Fisherbrand Isotemp Digital and Analog Dry Bath Incubators
Provide controlled dry heat for a wide variety of clinical and general chemistry applications
Choice of 1- to 6-block Analog Models, 2- or 4-block Digital Models.
- Exceptional temperature control and uniformity
- Temperature range of 5°C above ambient to 130°C
- Powder-coated steel body construction provides durability for demanding applications
- Compact design saves valuable bench space
- Choice of interchangeable heating blocks
Digital Dry Baths with Microprocessor Controller
- PID microprocessor control, digital temperature setting
- Just press up/down arrows to set temperature in 0.1° increments
- Effectively hold samples at constant, warm temperature
- 5°C above ambient to 130°C range; ±0.4° uniformity at 37°C; stability, ±0.2°C
- Bright LED display continuously shows actual temperature in °C
- Temperature probe in bottom of bath provides improved accuracy and control; free probe included
- Model 125DQ holds two heating blocks; Model 145DQ holds four heating blocks in 2 x 2 configuration
- Sloped control panel makes controls highly visible
- Dual bimetallic thermostat controls
- Stability is ±1.5°C, uniformity ±0.5°C at 37°C
- Use thermometer to read current temperature of blocks, then adjust control to reach desired setpoint
- Efficient design: operate at substantially lower external temperature than other models
Ideal for enzyme reactions, inactivation of sera, Rh studies, blood crossmatching and cholesterol determinations
All models accept 2.91L x 3.75W x 2 in.H (7.4 x 9.5 x 5.1cm) blocks, sold separately.
Digital Models are CSA approved. Analog Models are UL listed.
Warranty and Services
|5 to 130°C|
|8.6 x 8.4 x 3.4 in. (21.8 x 21.3 x 8.6cm)|
|±0.5 at 37°C|
|Powder coated Steel|
|8.56 x 8.38 x 3.38 in. (21.8 x 21.3 x 8.6cm)|
|Dual bimetallic thermostat controls (high and low), power switch, pilot light, line cord and plug|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok