Fisherbrand™ Isotemp™ Economy Analog-Control Water Baths
Economical, general-purpose water baths are ideal for industrial, clinical, pharmaceutical and biomedical procedures
- Easy-to-use controls on front panel for full access and safe operation
- Dual thermostats guard against thermal runaway; elements won't burn out even if bath runs dry
- Choice of acrylic or stainless-steel covers
- Hinged stainless-steel or see-through acrylic gable covers have unique fins that keep hands away from hot vapors; stay open at 90° position or lift off to accommodate large glassware
- Corrosion-resistant exterior with acrylic enamel finish; temperature-resistant plastic rim fits snugly to insulate and prevent leaks
- Outside of the bath stays cool to the touch even after hours of operation
- Low-profile design makes access convenient
- Deep-drawn stainless-steel reservoirs are seamless to prevent leaks; rounded corners make cleaning easy
- Shallow-form Model 102S is perfect for heating samples in microcentrifuge tubes and for other molecular biology procedures
- Model 115 has two chambers, each with its own temperature control panel
Concentric ring covers and stainless-steel gable covers are available separately.
Service agreement available.
Warranty and Services
One-year warranty on parts, labor and travel.
|Industrial, clinical, pharmaceutical or biomedical procedures|
|5°C to 75/100°C|
|Sample tray, thermometer clip, nonhazardous liquid, partial immersion (76mm) thermometer (-10 to 110°C), line cord and grounded NEMA 5-15P plug|
|10.5 x 14.17 x 7.48 in. (27 x 36 x 19 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok