Fisherbrand Isotemp General-Purpose Series Lab Refrigerators, 12 cu. ft.
Reliable cold storage for general-purpose applications
The General-Purpose Series refrigerators and freezers offer the dependability and safety required for your daily lab applications.
- White painted exterior with white liner
- Inner cabinet storage: choice of painted or stainless steel interiors
- Available with or without chart recorders
- Refrigerator cabinet temperature range: 1 to 12°C (factory setpoint 4°C)
- Digital temperature controller with intuitive interface
- Excellent temperature stability of ±3°C and cabinet uniformity of ±3°C
- High-density, fluorine-free insulation
- Automatic defrost
- Keyed on/off switch
- High/low, visual/audio alarms
- Choice of solid or glass lockable doors
- Easily accessible contacts for backup monitoring
- Door ajar alarm (except sliding glass doors)
- Control panel with key lock
- Dual-pane glass or stainless steel doors
- Casters for easy mobility with leveling for better stability
- Quiet refrigeration system
- Standard access port
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
For 115V 60Hz. Equipped with NEMA 5-15P line cord plug; require NEMA 5-15R receptacle.
Service agreement available.
Warranty and Services
13 months, parts and labor
|24 x 24 x 62 in. (60 x 60 x 157.5cm)|
|Refrigerator without chart recorder|
|CFC-free foamed-in HDPF|
|12 cu. ft.|
|20.75 x 21 x 45.75 in. (52.7 x 53 x 116.2cm)|
|1° to 12°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok