Fisherbrand Jumbo Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer w/Sealed Bottle Probe
Digital thermometers are perfect for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators. Fisherbrand Jumbo Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer accurately monitors temperature with enclosed “temperature-buffered” sensor.
Bottle insulates sealed sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Thermometer fulfills all CDC thermometer and vaccine thermometer requirements.
- Easy-view, jumbo 1.5 in. (3.8cm) digits are able to be read from 30 ft. (9.1m)
- Sensor and 10 ft. (3m) cable perform accurately even when both are under water
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case
- Available with sealed probe or naked sensor
Record Maximum/Minimum Readings
- Triple display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum and current probe temperatures plus room temperature
- Min./max. monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends or for any time period a significant advantage over “current reading-only” glass thermometers
- Range is -58° to +158°F and -50° to +70°C with a resolution of 0° and accuracy of ±1°C
- Alarm feature provides alert when temperature rises above or falls below a set point
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments
- 10 ft. micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it
- Solid-state probes eliminate mercury contamination in refrigerators
- Sealed probe is housed in a miniature bottle filled with nontoxic glycol; solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration)
- Eliminates concerns about incidental contact with food or drinking water
Case: 3.88 x 4.38 x 0.88 in. (9.9 x 11.2 x 2.2cm). Sealed bottle probe measures 1 x 2.5 in. (2.5 x 6.4cm). Naked sensor is 0.19 dia. x 0.75 in. (4.8 x 19mm) long.
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|−58° to 158°F|
|ISO 9001, DNV, ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators, Records min/max readings|
|−50° to 70°C|
|0.87 x 3.8 x 4.38 in. (2.2 x 9.9 x 11.2cm)|
|Traceable certificate, flip open stand for lab bench, slot for wall mounting, one AAA Alkaline battery and Velcro™ and magnetic strips to attach to any surface, with sealed bottle probe|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok