Fisher Scientific Maxima C Plus Vacuum Pump
Pumps provide convenient deep vacuum for demanding lab equipment applications
- Ultimate vacuum to 1 x 10-4 torr
- Flow options to fit most deep vacuum applications
- Enhanced corrosion resistance
- Comes complete with exhaust filter and other accessories ready to use
- Portable, with easy maintenance
- Corrosion resistance with black oxide coated pump module, PTFE coated oil case, robust material construction
- Vacuum oil resists thermal and chemical degradation (provided)
- Gas ballast to minimize vapor condensation (provided)
- Oil mist eliminator/exhaust filter returns oil to reservoir and protects lab air (provided)
- Intake antisuckback valve prevents oil back flow during power failure (provided)
- Easy oil changes, with portable pump convenience, handy oil drain valve, oil level sight glass, and funnel (provided)
- Intake fitting accepts different tubing sizes (provided)
Explosion proof Models must be hard-wired by an electrician (no power cord provided) for use in potentially explosive atmosphere installations.
- Vacuum Oven (Models M2C, M4C)
- Glove Box (Models M6C, M8C)
- Freeze Dryer (Models M6C, M8C, M12C)
- Centrifugal Concentrators (Models M8C, M12C)
- Annular Space / Transfer Line (Models M8C, M12C, M16C)
Models available in 115V (60 Hz), 230V (50 Hz), and 115V (60 Hz) explosion proof. Contact your Fisher Representative for more information.
Service agreement available.
CE marked, CSA approved
|18.5 x 6.5 x 9.625 in. (47.1 x 16.5 x 24.3cm)|
|Rotary evaporator, gel dryer, filtration flasks and manifolds, vacuum oven and concentrator|
|Hose clamp, funnel, change of Oil, Oil mist eliminator|
|M6C Single Phase|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok