Clean, reliable, oil-free vacuum pumps are ideal for low boiling point rotary evaporation and distillation, filtration, blotting, and soild phase extraction.
Quiet, reliable operation without the hazards of handling pump oil or contaminated water. Excellent replacement for rotary vane pumps and water aspirators, especially in applications where chemical vapors are encountered.
- Withstands aggressive gases and vapors can be used with aggressive solvents without the risk of damaging the pump
- Single-piece PTFE coated diaphragm and molded PTFE pumpheads provide chemical resistance
- High-flow, multiport valves are made from tough FFPM fluoropolymer to withstand pumping heavy solvent vapors and liquid condensate without a loss in performance
- Fan-cooled (TEFC) motor is rated for continuous operation and never needs lubrication
- Compact design fits easily on a benchtop or in a fume hood
- Setup and disassembly are quick and easy and do not require any special tools
- Available in either 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Fan cooled (TEFC)|
|PTFE (Pump Head)|
|Rotary evaporator, gel dryer, filtration flasks and manifolds, vacuum oven and concentrator|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok