Fisher Scientific Mini IR Traceable Thermometer
Pocket-size infrared thermometer captures temperature readings of any surfaceliquids, solids and semisolidsin less than a second
Pocket-size infrared thermometer captures temperature readings of any surfaceliquids, solids and semisolidsin less than a second. The Fisher Scientific Mini IR Traceable Thermometer provides noninvasive, “no-touch” temperature measurements.
Offers simple operationturn it on, point at sample and take reading.
- Easy-to-read, 0.5 in. (1.3cm) high digital display
- Sophisticated, break-through NASA-type microelectronics
- Soft-touch keys, flip-open stand, key chain
- Switchable °C/°F, hold, minimum only/maximum only readings, continuously on mode
- Low-battery alert, and battery with 40 continuous hours life
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy: ±1°C between 15.0° to 40.0°C and ±1.5°C outside of this range
- Field of view is 1:1; emissivity is fixed at 0.95
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 in. (6.4 x 3.8 x 1.3cm)
- Weight: 1 oz. (28.34g)
|±1 Between 15° to 40°C and ±1.5 outside of this range|
|-7° to +230°F|
|Mini IR Traceable Thermometer|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Food preparation, life sciences, field use, cleanrooms and for fast inspections|
|-22° to +110°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok