Fisherbrand Model 705 Sonic Dismembrator
Ultra-high power with advanced programming for all liquid processing applications, 220V. Includes standard 1/2 in. Replaceable tip probe (#FB4220) for processing 20-250 mL volumes. There are many probe size options available which allow for processing 0.2-1000 mL volumes.
The Fisher Scientific Model 705 Sonic Dismembrator is a full-featured, programmable ultrasonic processor with an easy to use touchscreen control and overload protection. Ultrahigh power with advanced programming for DNA shearing/ChIP and all liquid processing applications.
- Processes 0.2 to 1000 mL
- 700 watts
- The additional power and variety of accessories accommodate the widest range of sample volumes and applications.
- The 4 tip horn and Cup Horn accessories offer time saving, high throughput solutions to repetitive, individual sample processing
- Programmable from 1 sec. to 99 hr.s.
- Save up to 10 different programs
- Pulse mode (1 second to 24 hours)
- Optional Temperature monitoring
- Applications Include:Cell disruption, homogenization, ChIP/DNA shearing, nanoparticle dispersion, protein extraction, sonochemistry, soil extraction, mixing
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Stand not included.
Warranty and Services
|0.2 to 1000mL|
|220 to 230V|
|15 x 18 x 9 in.|
|20kHz (Ultrasonic Frequency)|
|Ideal for cell disruption, homogenization, chip/DNA shearing, nano particle dispersion, protein extraction, sonochemistry, soil extraction, mixing|
|Generator, converter, 1/2 in. dia. probe, power cable, wrench set. Note: Stand and Clamp shown in picture not included|
|1 sec. to 99 hrs.|
|220 to 230V 50/60Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok