Fisherbrand PCR Workstation
Fisher Scientific PCR Workstation provides ISO Class 5 conditions appropriate for PCR experiments.
PCR Workstation directs HEPA-filtered air downward over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 conditions and protect work from particulate contamination. Enclosures feature a variable digital timer that provides UV light exposure to deactivate DNA and RNA contaminants. When the set time expires, the UV light automatically switches off in preparation for the next experiment.
- Variable digital timer for UV exposure with eight settings: 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120, 240 min. and continuous
- Removable safety panel closes sash opening to allow UV light to operate
- Fluorescent lamp and 254nm UV lamp with three-way switch (fluorescent, UV and off)
- 9.4 in.-high sash opening
- Ergonomic 10°-angled hinged sash pivots upward, locks to loading height of 20 in.
- 99.99%-efficient HEPA filter and disposable prefilter
- Built-in blower with motorized impeller and solid-state speed control
- Minihelic pressure gauge
- Air diffuser
- Blower switch
- Type 304 polished stainless-steel work surface
- White dry-powder, epoxy-coated aluminum and steel construction
- UV-resistant 0.25 in.-thick clear tempered safety glass sash and side
- Two rear utility ports with iris openings and plugs
Warranty and Services
|28.8 x 24 x 37.9 in. (73 x 60.9 x 96.2cm)|
|Fluorescent and UV|
|UL, CAN/CSA, ETL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok