Fisher Scientific Polypropylene Controlled Heating Mantles
Features a durable, chemically resistant polypropylene outer housing. Fisher Scientific Polypropylene Controlled Heating Mantles minimize damage from spills and allow for maximum heat transfer with minimal risk of flask breakage.
Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, the EM series Electromantle is a reliable workhorse for laboratory heating applications. All EM Electromantles have a built-in energy regulator with indicator lamps for power and heater operation. The also feature support rod clamps as an integral component and incorporate a grounded earth screen and double fuses for added safety. Larger capacity products have multiple heating elements, enabling a more even and directed transfer of heat.
- Use with round bottom flasks from 50mL to 5 liters
- “Cool-to-touch” design
- Maximum element temperature 450°C
- Built-in energy regulator
- Model EM5000/CE has 2 circuits for upper and lower level heating
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
- Chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
- Grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
- Supplied with clamps for 1.3cm diameter support rods (support rods sold separately)
|2000mL (67.6 oz.)|
|115V 50/60Hz, 500w|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok