Fisher Scientific Programmable Repeating Controllers
Turn lab equipment on or off at 30-minute to 7-day intervals. Fisher Scientific Programmable Repeating Controllers program up to 48 unique switchings per day or up to 84 per week.
To program, simply depress pins at the desired “on” times. The controllers automatically repeat each day or week cycle.
- Set intervals as short as 30 minutes or as long as 24 hours
- Shortest interval time is two hours; longest is 168 hours (7 days)
- Use this unit to cycle every other day or to skip weekends
- Cycle the program through an entire week in just 15 seconds
- If a change is necessary, simply raise or depress a single pin
- Manual override permits switching of equipment “ON” or “OFF” without disturbing program
- Switching capacity: 125VAC 60Hz, 15A, 1875w
Dimension: 2.75L x 2.75W x 2 in. H (7 x 7 x 5cm). Net weight: 4.25 oz. (122g)
|2.75 x 7 x 2 in. (7 x 5 x 5cm)|
|30 min. or as long as 24 Hours|
|24 Hours Dial Controller|