Fisherbrand Pulsing Vortex Mixer
Produce excellent cell disruption for glass bead procedures.
The Pulsing Vortex Mixer is capable of complete cell disruption of samples in only minutes. Unique pulsing action reduces heat generation while providing more effective mixing and disruption. System includes an easy-to-load holder for (12) 1.5mL or 2.0mL micro-centrifuge tubes. Micro-tube holder has a built-in cup head which allows mixer to be used as a standard vortex mixer in touch mode. Micro-processor feedback control maintains set speed for strong, consistent mixing action. LED displays for both speed (rpm) and time (minutes/seconds) which provides better repeatability and accuracy. Displayed time counts up during continuous mode and counts down during timed runs.
- Glass bead cell disruption/homogenization
- Continuous or touch modes
- LED display for speed and time
- Microprocessor controls
- Speed Range, 120V: 500-3000rpm; 230V: 500-2500rpm
- Orbit: 2.5mm
- Controls: 3-way power switch
- LED display for time/speed
- Up/down arrow keys for set-point control
- Pulsing key
- Overall Dimensions: 4.8L x 6.8W x 4.8 in.H (12.2 x 17.3 x 12.2cm)
- Electrical: 120V 50/60Hz, 1.2A, 150w; 230V 50/60Hz, 0.6A, 150w
- Ship Weight: 11.7 lb. (5.3kg)
|500 to 3000rpm|
|Easy-to-load holder, cup head and 3 in. head with cover|
|Pulsing vortex mixer, Pulsing vortex mixer|
|11 x 8.75 x 6.5 in. (279 x 222 x 16.51cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok