Fisherbrand™ RT Basic Magnetic Stirrers
Reliability with plug and play simplicity — ideal for routine stirring applications
Experience reliability with the plug-and-play RT Basic Magnetic Stirrer, ideal for routine stirring applications. Three size options to choose from—120mm, 170mm, or 220mm—all with a low profile lightweight design with an extremely small footprint. The RT basic stirrers feature a chemical resistant polypropylene top and body, a strong magnetic coupling to ensure consistent stirring during experimental procedures, and a brushless DC Motor that will not generate heat. Analog speed control ranges from 150 to 2500rpm. All units include two non-slip silicone plate covers for added protection from spills.
- Low profile lightweight design with small footprint
- Strong magnetic coupling to ensure consistent stirring during experimental procedures
- Brushless DC Motor will not generate heat and “cook” sample
- Polypropylene top and body provides excellent chemical resistance
- Three size options—120mm, 170mm or 220mm
- Analog Speed Control: 150 to 2500rpm
- Detachable plug
- Low power consumption
Warranty and Services
|150 to 2500 rpm|
|5.12 x 5.12 x 2.56 in. (130 x 30 x 65 mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok